6.9.10

Once upon a time...

Hello there!

And so it begins – Snow Write’s first blog entry. It’s difficult not to feel initially intimidated. There are so many lovely, talented and interesting bloggers out there in the big wide www , what could I possibly have left to talk about?

The purpose of this blog is to inscribe the creative process from pen to paper (or er, keyboard to blogpost!) during the initiation of my darling business <www.snowwrite.com.au> to the world. I will knock on every creative door, discovering inspiration on every corner. Inspiration that will bring fairytale stationery into your hands.

So sit back and relax with a cup of tea and a biscuit. We’re about to get creative.




1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to write a quick note to say 'congratulations' on your business achievements to date - I stumbled across your facebook profile today and had a squizzy! I love your business name too. Best of luck with your blog, I'm about to start my own too and I'm equally as daunted!
    Kind Regards,
    Gayle
    I Will Invitations

    ReplyDelete